"A Compelling Voice for a New Generation"
"I connected with Lauren from the first time we met. She is authentic, engaging and endearing. When we needed a speaker for our annual women’s retreat, I was thrilled to invite her! Through Lauren's testimony, transparency, and wisdom from the Word, she drew us to the throne of God, and encouraged and challenged each one of us. From her dynamic speaking, to her beautiful poetry and music, we all left the weekend inspired, to say the least." Sara Stegall ~ Lead Pastor's Wife, Providence Baptist Church
“Powerful Presentation. Just what I needed! Lauren was so real and approachable. I'm leaving this feeling equipped to face my fears head-on, knowing Jesus will catch me!” Carol ~ Conference Workshop Attendee
“Lauren Roman is a unique mix of strength and tenderness, youthful energy and seasoned maturity. Her story inspires us to believe that freedom is possible, while her passion emboldens us to rise up and embrace it. Lauren is a born leader and a clear communicator. A compelling voice for a new generation.” Constance Rhodes ~ Speaker, Author, Founder and CEO of FINDINGbalance Inc.
“We were blessed to have Lauren speak at our event for teen girls. Her story is powerful and very applicable to what many of them face. Lauren used not only her personal testimony, but also excellent visual demonstrations to connect with the girls about the topics of purity, choices, and identity in Christ.” Ivy CdeBaca ~ Moses Lake, WA
“This was something I needed to hear so much! Praise God for Lauren and her ministry! I loved, loved, loved this!” Missi ~ Workshop Attendee
“Lauren is one of those women that is very approachable, entertaining, funny, genuine and personable to all. She really connected with our ladies throughout the weekend, not only as a speaker, but on a personal level.” Raluca Whitenack ~ Associate Pastor's Wife, Providence Baptist Church
Lauren is currently offering 5 core messages, which can be tailored for various event formats & audiences:
- Faithful Not Frantic: Being More Mary in a Martha World
- Enough: Embracing Our True Identity in Christ
- Fearless Faith: Living and Leading with Courage
- Be Transformed: Living the Truth of Romans 12:1-2
- No Compromise: Pursuing God's Will in a Godless Culture
Want to know more?
- VIDEO: Testimony (Keynote Excerpt) - click here
- VIDEO: Acting Reel - click here. From her recent work on the primetime drama "Nashville" to the early days on "All My Children," Lauren's reel includes highlights from her acting career in New York, Los Angeles and Nashville.
- Radio Interview - click here. This interview explores Lauren's struggles with the pressures of the entertainment industry, an eating disorder, perfectionism and depression. It's ultimately a testimony of redemption, the power of recovery and God's faithfulness to make beauty from ashes, as she now shares her story to help others find Galatians 5:1 freedom.