"A Compelling Voice for a New Generation"
“Lauren's story is a powerful one. She is a phenomenal speaker with a message for today. You will be blessed by her story of redemption and hope...Lauren speaks straight to the heart.” Ray McKelvy ~ Pastor and FamilyLife Speaker
“Lauren Roman is a unique mix of strength and tenderness, youthful energy and seasoned maturity. Having risen from the ashes of personal defeat, Lauren’s story inspires us to believe that freedom is possible, while her passion emboldens us to rise up and embrace it. She is a born leader and a clear communicator. A compelling voice for a new generation.” Constance Rhodes ~ Speaker, Author, Founder and CEO of FINDINGbalance Inc.
“Powerful Presentation. Just what I needed! Lauren was so real and approachable. I'm leaving this feeling equipped to face my fears head-on, knowing Jesus will catch me!” Carol ~ Conference Workshop Attendee
“We were blessed to have Lauren speak at our event for teen girls. Her story is powerful and very applicable to what many of them face. Lauren used not only her personal testimony, but also excellent visual demonstrations to connect with the girls about the topics of purity, choices, and identity in Christ.” Ivy CdeBaca ~ Moses Lake, WA
“This was something I needed to hear so much! Praise God for Lauren and her ministry! I loved, loved, loved this!” Missi ~ Conference Workshop Attendee
“Not only is Lauren's story raw and inspiring, but she was accessible and full of ideas to make our night a night to remember. Because of her, we had a wonderfully successful event. I highly recommend Lauren as a speaker!” Angela Erickson ~ St. Michael, MN
Lauren is currently offering 5 core messages, which can be tailored for various event formats & audiences:
- True Identity: Understanding our Freedom and Power in Christ
- Fearless Faith: Living and Leading with Courage
- More Mary, Less Martha: Achieving Christ-Centered Balance
- No Compromise: Pursuing God's Will in a Godless Culture
- Joyfully Waiting: Trusting God's Timing with Peaceful Patience
Want to know more?
- VIDEO: Testimony (Keynote Excerpt) - click here
- VIDEO: Acting Reel - click here. From her recent work on the primetime drama "Nashville" to the early days on "All My Children," Lauren's reel includes highlights from her acting career in New York, Los Angeles and Nashville.
- Radio Interview - click here. This interview explores Lauren's struggles with the pressures of the entertainment industry, an eating disorder, perfectionism and depression. It's ultimately a testimony of redemption, the power of recovery and God's faithfulness to make beauty from ashes, as she now shares her story to help others find Galatians 5:1 freedom.
- Blog - "A New Song." For years, people have asked Lauren to share her poetry and writing in a more public forum. The long-awaited blog has finally arrived!